To celebrate being in Tier 2 Albert’s Musik Halle will be re-opening it’s doors for 3 days from Wednesday 2nd – Friday 4th December!
Hosted by Haus DJ’s, we’ll be offering bottomless Rudy’s Neapolitan Pizza and booze for just £24.50 between 5-10pm each day! For 90 minutes you can indulge in endless pizza, mulled wine, Schnowballs, Kozel, prosecco and Espresso or Pornstar Martinis!
In line with Tier 2 restrictions, by booking a table you are confirming that each member of your party will be visiting us for a substantial meal as well as drinks.
We ask all guests to book in line with government guidelines.
Please note our drinks include fresh ingredients so may contain allergens – please check with your server for menu information. Time and consideration has been put into ensuring this event remains safe, socially distant and responsible whilst allowing you guys to experience Albert Hall in a new way.
Every effort has been made to ensure this event is socially distanced and safe. We ask you to book with members of your household in compliance with current local and Government restrictions.
- Tables are available to reserve in groups of 2, 4, 5 or 6 only. There is a limited amount of tables of 2.
- Unfortunately, singing and dancing is not permitted due to Covid restrictions.
- All guests arriving will have to arrive together in their household groups and have their tickets scanned and escorted to their table for the events.
- Please ensure you purchase the correct size table for the number of guests in your party to avoid delays on arrival.
- Your group will be allocated a table – the venue has been set up to accommodate all guests on tables. For this reason, please note you may need to turn to face the stage.
- If you are allocated a table on the mezzanine two guests will be sat on the mezzanine step and two on small stools (these tables have an unrivalled view of the stage!)
- Outside food or drink is strictly prohibited and cannot be brought into our venue.
- You MUST stay with your group at your table for the duration of the event.
- Please respect Social Distancing rules and exercise caution moving around the venue.
- One-way systems will be in place throughout the venue to keep us all safe.
- Face Masks & coverings are compulsory when arriving and moving around the venue.
- Sanitiser stations are available throughout.