The Retro night has been firmly welcomed in Ibiza since 1999 with a residency in Eden, Es Paradis and Pacha.
A professional DJ since the 70’s, Paul Taylor has become an international club legend with his RETRO HOUSE nights. Since those early days in the UK, Paul has built up a reputation as the DJ who is passionate about his music – knowing exactly what the people want!
We can’t wait for the return of Retro at Albert Hall on 31st October for an intimate 400 capacity seated show.
Line-up announcement coming soon!
Every effort has been made to ensure this event is socially distanced and safe. We ask you to book with members of your household in compliance with current local and Government restrictions.
- Tables are available to reserve in groups of 2, 4, 5 or 6 only. There is a limited amount of tables of 2.
- Unfortunately, singing and dancing is not permitted due to Covid restrictions.
- All guests arriving will have to arrive together in their household groups and have their tickets scanned and escorted to their table for the events.
- Please ensure you purchase the correct size table for the number of guests in your party to avoid delays on arrival.
- Your group will be allocated a table – the venue has been set up to accommodate all guests on tables. For this reason, please note you may need to turn to face the stage.
- If you are allocated a table on the mezzanine two guests will be sat on the mezzanine step and two on small stools (these tables have an unrivalled view of the stage!)
- Outside food or drink is strictly prohibited and cannot be brought into our venue.
- You MUST stay with your group at your table for the duration of the event.
- Please respect Social Distancing rules and exercise caution moving around the venue.
- One-way systems will be in place throughout the venue to keep us all safe.
- Face Masks & coverings are compulsory when arriving and moving around the venue.
- Sanitiser stations are available throughout.