ALBERT HALL PRESENTS – CRAZY P – 17.10.20 – 5PM
The inimitable Crazy P will be joining us for our first ever socially distanced live show at Albert Hall on October the 17th.
Highly respected for their musical knowledge and legendary live shows, which see vocalist Danielle holds the stage with an energy like no other, this is a unique opportunity not to be missed. You think you ‘know’ Crazy P, but you don’t really ‘know’ until you have experienced their live show.
This event is seated and tickets are only available to be purchased in tables of two, four, five and six persons. Your table will be reserved from 5pm, our bars will be open and we will have DJ support from James Holroyd & Danuka from the get-go. Last entry is 7pm and there is a strict curfew of 10pm.
We have greatly enhanced our drink range to reflect the new intimate nature of our shows. We are now serving a wide range of biers, wines and cocktails in glasses, to see our drinks menu click here. On the night we will be hosting an Albert’s Schloss food pop up, expect Bratwursts, Berlin inspired Kebabs and Crepes.
Tables are available to reserve in groups of 4, 5 or 6 only, this is to ensure social distancing and keep you safe. Please ensure you purchase the correct size table for the number of guests in your party.
Table of 2 – £50
Table of 4 – £100
Table of 5 – £125
Table of 6 – £150
Drinks packages are available to pre-order for the event and will be included in your confirmation email.
Every effort has been made to ensure this event is socially distanced and safe. We ask you to book with members of your household in compliance with current local and Government restrictions.
- Tables are available to reserve in groups of 2, 4, 5 or 6 only. There is a limited amount of tables of 2.
- Unfortunately, singing and dancing is not permitted due to Covid restrictions.
- All guests arriving will have to arrive together in their household groups and have their tickets scanned and escorted to their table for the events.
- Please ensure you purchase the correct size table for the number of guests in your party to avoid delays on arrival.
- Your group will be allocated a table – the venue has been set up to accommodate all guests on tables. For this reason, please note you may need to turn to face the stage.
- If you are allocated a table on the mezzanine two guests will be sat on the mezzanine step and two on small stools (these tables have an unrivalled view of the stage!)
- Outside food or drink is strictly prohibited and cannot be brought into our venue.
- You MUST stay with your group at your table for the duration of the event.
- Please respect Social Distancing rules and exercise caution moving around the venue.
- One-way systems will be in place throughout the venue to keep us all safe.
- Face Masks & coverings are compulsory when arriving and moving around the venue.
- Sanitiser stations are available throughout.