Saturday 2:30-5pm (last sitting 3:30pm)
Sunday 12-7pm (last sitting 5pm)
Our Bottomless Brunch is hosted in collaboration with Rudy’s Neapolitan Pizza. Start your weekend right and join us for ninety minutes of bottomless cocktails or bier, alongside endless Neapolitan pizza from our friends next door at Rudy’s. To get our day-time party started, our Haus DJs will be spinning tunes all day long.
We will be serving up bottomless prosecco, Espresso Martinis, Pornstar Martinis and Kozel.
Tickets are £29.50 each and you will have your table for 90 minutes.
In line with government guidelines we ask you to book with members of your household only, bookings are released every Monday for the following weekend.
BOOK NOW USING THE WIDGET BELOW
Every effort has been made to ensure this event is socially distanced and safe. We ask you to book with members of your household in compliance with current local and Government restrictions..
- For all our ‘bottomless’ events, drinks are limited to two per person, per round.
- Unfortunately, singing and dancing is not permitted due to Covid restrictions.
- All guests arriving will have to arrive together in their household groups and have their tickets scanned and escorted to their table for the events.
- Please ensure you purchase the correct size table for the number of guests in your party to avoid delays on arrival.
- Your group will be allocated a table – the venue has been set up to accommodate all guests on tables. For this reason, please note you may need to turn to face the stage.
- If you are allocated a table on the mezzanine two guests will be sat on the mezzanine step and two on small stools (these tables have an unrivalled view of the stage!)
- Outside food or drink is strictly prohibited and cannot be brought into our venue.
- You MUST stay with your group at your table for the duration of the event.
- Please respect Social Distancing rules and exercise caution moving around the venue.
- One-way systems will be in place throughout the venue to keep us all safe.
- Face Masks & coverings are compulsory when arriving and moving around the venue.
- Sanitiser stations are available throughout.