IT’S MANCHESTER v MUNICH
‘BATTLE OF THE BEERS’
FRI 20 & SAT 21 SEPTEMBER / ALBERT HALL
- LAST YEAR’S SELL OUT BEER FESTIVAL RETURNS TO ALBERT HALL MANCHESTER
- 3 BIER HALL SESSIONS – FRI 5-11pm / SAT 12 -5pm / SAT 6-11pm
- MANCHESTER BREWERIES TAKE ON BEST OF BAVARIA
- STARRING; BLACKJACK / PAULANER / SEVEN BROTHERS / SPATEN & MORE
- BAVARIAN OOMPAH / MANCHESTER DJS / FESTIVAL TABLES / SAUSAGE FEST
BACK BY DEMAND – BIGGER & BEER-IER!
Over 2,000 bier lovers ascended on the Grade II listed Albert Hall last September for one of the biggest bier hall parties Manchester has ever seen. Oktoberfest at Albert Hall will return bigger and ‘beerier’ than ever for a second year!
The original Oktoberfest in Munich attracts millions every year. All to celebrate the Hops and the limited edition festival biers. Confusingly for everyone, the official festival starts mid- September and ends the first weekend in October. Manchester’s ‘Oktoberfest Albert Hall’ will take place at the same time as the official launch in Munich.
MANCHESTER v MUNICH – TOE TO TOE
Just like in Munich Oktoberfest Albert Hall will serve the best limited edition beers from the official festival and this year they will be going up against the best of Manchester breweries who will be serving their own limited edition creations. Bavarian powerhouses such as Paulaner, Hacker Pschorr, Spaten will go toe to to with Manchester’s own Blackjack & Seven Brothers to pour what we feel is the finest bier selection on the planet.