NOW HOSTED AT ALBERT’S SCHLOSS …
A RIGHT ROYAL DRAG BRUNCH HALLOWEEN EXTRAVAGANZA
31.10.20 // 12PM ’til 2.30PM
£35 per person
Hosted by Celestus, Lil Queen and Donna Trump
Special Guest Charity Shop Sue
Roll up, roll up!
You are cordially invited to the wildest mother tucking (in) brunch of the year! Set in the grandeur of our stunning Hall, we have a brunch fit for a Queen (and hosted by our favourite Queens) in collaboration with our friends downstairs at Albert’s Schloss.
We’ll be serving up mouthwatering waffle stacks with lashings of maple syrup & bacon or strawberries & cream, with bottomless mimosas and endless prosecco whilst you enjoy an intimate and raucous drag show. Our Queens will provide an afternoon of dabauchery, fierce and fast lip syncs, immersive antics, (socially distant) interactive encounters and your once in a lifetime chance to grace the Albert Hall stage.
Get ready, get fierce and book your table!
Every effort has been made to ensure this event is socially distanced and safe. We ask you to book with members of your household in compliance with current local and Government restrictions..
- All guests arriving will have to arrive together in their household groups and have their tickets scanned and escorted to their table for the events.
- Unfortunately, singing and dancing is not permitted due to Covid restrictions.
- Please ensure you purchase the correct size table for the number of guests in your party to avoid delays on arrival.
- Your group will be allocated a table – the venue has been set up to accommodate all guests on tables. For this reason, please note you may need to turn to face the stage.
- If you are allocated a table on the mezzanine two guests will be sat on the mezzanine step and two on small stools (these tables have an unrivalled view of the stage!)
- Outside food or drink is strictly prohibited and cannot be brought into our venue.
- You MUST stay with your group at your table for the duration of the event.
- Please respect Social Distancing rules and exercise caution moving around the venue.
- One-way systems will be in place throughout the venue to keep us all safe.
- Face Masks & coverings are compulsory when arriving and moving around the venue.
- Sanitiser stations are available throughout.